HOW DO I KNOW WHICH TRIP IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Our diverse range of safari experiences on offer will ensure that there is something to meet any taste! Whether you are interested in wildlife, scenery or simply relaxing, we have something for everyone. If you aren't sure which of our packages is best suited to you, one of our team wil talk you through the differences of each lodge and ensure that you are able to book the trip best suited to you.
HOW DO I FIND OUT ABOUT VISA REQUIREMENTS?
Most countries do not require visas for stays less than 90 days. Please confirm this with your travel consultant to ensure that this doesn't interfere with your plans!
WHAT TO PACK FOR SAFARI?
• Hats, sunblock, insect repellent and sunglasses
• Bathing suits as the lodges have pools
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Cool, long clothes for the evenings around the fire
• Something warm (layers) for the game drive from May to September
• Camera and binoculars
• Mammal and bird books
• Any electrical charges you may need (make sure they are compatible with African plug points).
• Any medication you need
HOW DOES CONTINUUM CONSERVATION DIFFER FROM OTHER TRAVEL COMPANIES?
The difference between Continuum Conservation and the other travel companies is that we are promoting sustainable ecotourism for the benefit of global conservation. We want to make your safari as special and unforgettable as possible and leave you with not only magial memories but the knowledge that you have contributed to the conservation efforts that we support.